The philosophy of yoga might be more than a thousand years old, but its significance and importance in the modern world are still relevant. Our fast-paced, ever-evolving, chaotic world of business needs the composure and balance that the practice renders. The mental, physical and spiritual strength provided by yoga has carved a path of success for many business leaders around the world.
These five renowned business personalities who have embraced yoga for their development and growth:
1. Ratan Tata: The philanthropist and the former chairman of Tata Sons follow this practice every single day. Yoga definitely seems to be the secret to his benevolence and kindness.
2. Arianna Huffington: The co-founder of one of the most renowned journalism portals, huffington.com, is a strong advocate of yoga. She gives due credit to meditation and yoga for her success.
3. Sergey Brin: The man behind Google, co-founder Sergey practices intensive yoga for mental and physical stability. He credits yoga for keeping him centred and maintaining a balanced life.
4. Naveen Jindal: The chairman of Jindal Steel and Power Limited has embraced the ancient practice of a healthy lifestyle. He claims that it has helped in staying calm and enhanced his performance in shooting and polo.
5. Jeff Weiner: CEO of the largest professional networking platform, LinkedIn is an ardent yoga and guided meditation practitioner. He is known for sharing various scientific researches on the benefits of meditation.
Yoga plays a crucial role in organising the mind and clarifying thoughts. It helps you stay in the present moment, thereby enabling you to think clearly of your business strategies. These business moguls have shown how it helps them manage their everyday stress with the ancient art of yoga.
This International Day of Yoga, navigate through a similar route of success. Add yoga to your everyday routine to aid your business growth.