Please review the rules and nomination criteria for the Dare2Dream Awards.
- The company information submitted by you as part of your nomination needs to be correct and accurate.
- The Awards Jury reserve the right to move your application to another category or to add you to another category.
- The Jury decision is final and no discussion will be entertained in any form whatsoever.
- The closing date for all entries is November 20, 2021.
- You may nominate in more than one category. Each entry must be submitted as a separate form.
- Employees of TV9 Network, SAP, sponsors, and partners of the Awards are exempted from participating or nominating themselves in the Awards.
- If at any time, even after the final award ceremony, any piece of information provided by any Nominee(s), is discovered or reported to be incorrect/false in any manner, then the Nominee will be liable to be disqualified and/or return the Award.
- By entering these awards, you agree to our business partners and sponsors having access to your contact details.
- You are ok to receive further communication and information from TV9 Network, SAP, its affiliates and its partners related to this content by E-mail, SMS, WhatsApp and phone.
Judging and Evaluation Criteria will also be posted here soon. Watch this space for updates.